Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Roughing (Ottawa Titans #1) by Sarah Hegger Review

Roughing (Ottawa Titans Book 1)Roughing by Sarah Hegger
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sarah Hegger lights the lamp with Roughing (Ottawa Titans #1). In this story, hockey winger, Sam Stone needs to recruit his childhood nemesis, Elizabeth Rogers, to help save his public image and career. This story is suitable for adult readers.

I adored this story. I loved the plot. It was clever and entertaining. Elizabeth and Sam are fun characters. Their banter and internal thoughts were amusing. Elizabeth has a hard time saying no to people, except Sam. She has no problem telling same how it is. I think that’s part of the reason they work well together. They have great chemistry, and they truly know each other. I love how after they begin to hang out together, that their weaknesses are strengthened. They make each other better people.

This is the first book that I have read by Sarah Hegger. I was impressed. Roughing was skillfully written and entertaining. I read a lot of hockey romances. This one felt refreshing and different. I recommend this book to people who enjoy friend’s to lovers and/or sports romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 262 pages
Published January 14th 2020
ASIN: B07Z27KMRQ

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...