Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Waiting for the Sun (Hand Over My Heart Duet #2) by Lindsey Iler Review

Waiting for the Sun (Hand Over My Heart Duet, #2)Waiting for the Sun by Lindsey Iler
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lindsey Iler shines with Waiting for the Sun (Hand Over My Heart Duet #2). Waiting for the Sun starts off after the ending of book 1, Under a Different Sky. Nick Kovak and Hannah Barnes have broken up after Nick discovers the secret she kept from him. This book is appropriate for young adults.

I love this duet. Hannah and Nick go through more than kids their age should have to go through in such a short amount of time. My heart went out to them and everything they went through. They both struggle emotionally. They grow tremendously. They love hard.

Lindsey Iler does a phenomenal job with this duet. It is skillfully written and believable. The characters are challenged and well developed. Waiting for the Sun is heartfelt and inspirational. I love how the story ended. It felt well concluded. I suggest reading book one, Under a Different Sky, first. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader's copy of this book.

Published 2019
Series: Hand Over My Heart Duet #2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...