Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Tacker (Arizona Vengeance, #5) by Sawyer Bennett Review

Tacker (Arizona Vengeance, #5)Tacker by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Sawyer Bennett lights the lamp with Tacker (Arizona Vengeance #5). This is NHL center Tacker Hall’s and therapist Nora Wayne’s story. I was looking so forward to hearing Tacker’s story. Sawyer Bennett blew me away with this novel. In the previous books, we witnessed Tacker’s life spiraling after his fiancé died in a plane crash that he was piloting. Team management forces Tacker to seek grief counseling if he wants to stay on the team. He meets therapist Nora Wayne, who has also suffered loss and inspires him. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult readers.

I adored this story. It was inspirational and heartfelt. I love that Nora is not your stereotypical therapist. I think it's great that she uses Sherim Ranch and Equine therapeutic services. She is an amazing person with a big heart and interesting insights. I love everything about Sherim Ranch. My heart went out to both Nora and Tacker and what they went through. Tacker is suffering from survivor’s guilt. I appreciated how Tacker opens after Nora confides in him. I respect that he wants to be a better teammate and friend. Nora and Tacker are perfect for each other. They have amazing chemistry, and they help each other heal.

Sawyer Bennet continues to do an amazing job with this series. I am looking forward to team owner Dominik Carlson and Willow Monahan’s story next. Dominick has been instrumental in the Arizona Vengeance series. I love how involved he is with his players. Willow is Dax’s (Arizona Vengeance #4) sister. I recommend Tacker and this series to people who enjoy sports romances that encompass meaningful issues. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 348 pages
Expected publication: November 5th 2019 by Big Dog Books, LLC
Original TitleTacker
ASIN: B07N6JL6MK
Series: Arizona Vengeance #5

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...