Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, October 21, 2019

Reaper (Demonica #20) by Larissa Ione Review

Reaper (Demonica Underworld, #9; Demonica, #19)Reaper by Larissa Ione
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Larissa Ione heats things up with Reaper (Demonica Underworld #9). In this story, the Grim Reaper’s (Azagoth) pregnant mate, Lilliana, is kidnapped. When he tries to get her back all hell breaks loose. This paranormal romance is suitable for adult readers.

Reaper has become my favorite book in this series. I love that so many of the characters from the previous books played a role in this story. There were numerous twists. The story was creative and exciting throughout.

I loved reading Azagoth’s story. My heart went out to him. His history was interesting. The politics was thought provoking. Reaper is well written. Larissa Ione does an amazing job describing the details of this story. I would recommend reading the other books in this series before reading this book. Followers of the Demonica Underworld will not be disappointed. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.


Kindle Edition, 325 pages
Expected publication: October 15th 2019 by Evil Eye Concepts, Incorporated
ASIN: B07NVYVNCC
Edition Language: English
Series: Demonica #20, Demonica Underworld #9

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...