Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, October 21, 2019

Dirty Secret (Slayers Hockey #1) by Mira Lyn Kelly Review

Dirty Secret (Slayers Hockey, #1)Dirty Secret by Mira Lyn Kelly
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Mira Lyn Kelly hits it in the net with Dirty Secret (Slayers Hockey #1). NHL player Vaughn Vassar is traded to the same team as his as his arch rival, Greg Baxter (Dirty Player, Back To You #2). He is shocked to discover Allie, the girl of his dreams that he met in Vancouver eight months ago, is Greg's little sister, Natalie Baxter. This contemporary sports romance us suitable for adult readers.

I adored this story. Allie and Vaughn have great chemistry. The two get each other. Allie sees beyond Vaughn’s image, and Vaughn appreciates Allie for the person she is and not for being Greg’s sister. I love that he puts her first when she has always come in second to Greg.

Dirty Secret is skillfully written. The characters had compelling obstacles. The hockey scenes are thrilling and add to the novel. I love that Allie played hockey as well. The book is an exciting read that I finished in a day. Dirty Secret is a great foundation for the Slayers series. I’m looking forward to the next book in the series. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader's copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 210 pages
Published October 19th 2019
ASIN: B07VF1YDGL
Edition Language: English
Series: Slayers Hockey #1

View all my reviews 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...