Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Sawyer (Carolina Reapers #2) by Samantha Whiskey Review

Sawyer (Carolina Reapers #2)Sawyer by Samantha Whiskey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Samantha Whiskey is on a game-winning streak with Sawyer (Carolina Reapers #2). I was really looking forward to Sawyer McCoy’s story. We first meet Sawyer in the Seattle Sharks series. He was a goalie at the University of Washington. He was the roommate of Faith Gentry (Wheeler, Seattle Sharks #8) and Harper Thompson (Defender, Seattle Sharks #9).

Sawyer is a loveable character. He has taken care of his mother who has Parkenson’s since he was fifteen. He is a really good guy, who hasn’t had things go his way. Now he is finally given the opportunity to have his dream come true and play in the NHL.

Sawyer first met Scythe’s bartender, Echo Hayes, in book one, Axel. This is their story. The two seem like opposites, but they truly work together. Their chemistry is combustible.

I love Samantha Whiskey’s writing style. I have enjoyed every book that I have read by her. They are skillfully-written and thought-provoking. I recommend this book to people who enjoy sports romances. It can be read as a standalone, but I suggest reading the books I mentioned in my review first to appreciate Sawyer’s character. Plus, they’re awesome books, so you should read them anyway. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 266 pages
Published September 20th 2019
ASIN: B07Y5V5H4B
Series: Carolina Reapers #2

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...