Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Meow (Catnip Assassins #1) by Skye MacKinnon Review

Meow (Catnip Assassins, #1)Meow by Skye MacKinnon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Skye MacKinnon’s Meow (Catnip Assassins #1) is purrfect. In this story cat shifter/assassin, Kat starts her own business. A client asks her to take on a murder investigation (verses an assassination) with the option to kill the culprit. This contemporary urban fantasy is suitable for adult readers.

I really enjoyed this story. It was unique and entertaining. Skye MacKinnon does a nice job creating the foundation for this series by explaining politics and history in this novel. The characters are likable with a lot of dimensions. I love that Kat has the neighborhood cats working for her. Skye MacKinnon does a great job describing the cats’ attitude. Or is it catitude?

This is the first book that I have read by Skye MacKinnon. I enjoyed her writing style and humor. The book was skillfully written and entertaining throughout. The collard aspect of the story reminded me of Jennifer Ashley’s Shifters Unbound series. I recommend this book to people who enjoy shifter urban fantasies. I’m looking forward to following this series. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 224 pages
Published March 9th 2019 by Peryton Press
ASIN: B07N39C3WB
Edition Language: English
Series: Catnip Assassins #1

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...