Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Dust Crown (The Elements of Kamdaria #3) by Kay L Moody Review

Dust Crown (The Elements of Kamdaria 3)Dust Crown by Kay L Moody
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kay L Moody’s DUST CROWN takes place following book two, WIND CROWN. This story keeps getting better; which considering how good book one, ICE CROWN, was no easy feat. Talise and Aaden discovered they are the only Master Shapers left. The enemy is looming. Talise needs to learn to be a Master Shaper and a leader to the soldiers. Meanwhile, the emperor is still not happy with her. This fantasy is suitable for young adult readers.

I loved this book. Talise and Aaden continue to grow. Talise struggles with her leadership role. There were so many interesting revelations in this novel; the things we learn – oh my…. Then the cliffhanger ending…my heart. I cannot wait for the next book. I still think that this series would make an amazing movie or television series. I recommend this series to lovers of fantasies. You want to read this series from the start. Do not read this book as a stand alone. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

ebook, 180 pages
Published September 9th 2019 by Marten Press
ASIN: B07WHTPFGZ
Edition Language: English
Series: The Elements of Kamdaria #3

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...