Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

At Death's Door (Deadman's Cross #3) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Review

At Death's Door (Deadman's Cross, #3)At Death's Door by Sherrilyn Kenyon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sherrilyn Kenyon’s AT DEATH'S DOOR (Deadman's Cross #3) is a pirate fantasy set in her Dark-Hunter world. In this story, Valynda Moore is trapped in the body of a voodoo doll. Along with the crew of Deadmen, she is tasked with fighting demons and locking the Malachai away. Meanwhile, Nibo is trying to win back Valynda’s affection.

AT DEATH'S DOOR is an entertaining and exciting read. At times, this series reminds me of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. They both have a lot of humor and action. Sherrilyn Kenyon does a great job with her plot and character development. Nibo and Valynda have considerable chemistry. There were interesting twists in the novel. I like that Sherrilyn Kenyon includes characters from her other series. Especially, Acheron (Dark-Hunter) who is one of my favorites.

I appreciated that at the end of the story it explained how the Dark-Hunters, Were-Hunters, and Hellchasers end up headquartered in New Orleans. I recommend this story to Dark-Hunter fans and people who enjoy pirate fantasies. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Published September 10th 2019
Edition Language: English
URL: http://www.sherrilynkenyon.com/book/at-deaths-door/
Series: Deadman's Cross #3

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...