Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Wind Crown (The Elements of Kamdaria #2) by Kay L Moody Review

Wind Crown (The Elements of Kamdaria 2)Wind Crown by Kay L Moody
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kay L Moody blew me away with WIND CROWN (The Elements of Kamdaria #2). This story takes place following book one, ICE CROWN. Talise and Aaden must undergo a series of trials to prove their honor and skills are worthy of being a Master Shaper.

WIND CROWN was an exciting and fast paced book. We learned a lot more about the characters. They continue to grow and become more complex. I surprisingly started to like Aaden. The story had numerous unexpected twists. This is a book that is hard to put down. It would make an excellent movie or television series.

I’m anxiously awaiting the release of book three, DUST CROWN, expected to come out on September 9, 2019. I recommend this series to people who enjoy young adult fantasies. I also recommend reading the books in order. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

ebook, 180 pages
Published August 26th 2019 by Marten Press
ASIN: B07VTKQ245
Edition Language: English
Series: The Elements of Kamdaria #2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...