Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Thin Ice (Legacy Series #2) by Stephanie Nichole Review

Thin Ice (Legacy Series)Thin Ice by Stephanie Nichole
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars


Stephanie Nichole scores with THIN ICE. In this story, Journalist Camreigh Moore is given an opportunity of a lifetime. She has been assigned an exclusive to follow the recovery of NHL star Bodhi Abrams. The problem, she hates sports and jocks. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult readers.

Stephanie Nichole does a nice job with her plot and character development. Camreigh and Bodhi are likeable characters. Camreigh wants to cause a change through her writing, and Bodhi is involved in numerous charitable organizations. Neither one of them wants the series of articles. They are both unexpectedly surprised by the other person. There are some good life lessons in this story.

This is the first book that I have read by Stephanie Nichole. I enjoyed her writing style. I would read books by her in the future. THIN ICE is part of the multi author Legacy series. I have not read book one, A SHOT AT LOVE by M.A. Lee. I recommend THIN ICE book to people who enjoy contemporary sports romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Published August 5th 2019 by Kingston Publishing Company

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...