Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Wild Tendy (IceCats, #2) by Toni Aleo Review

Wild Tendy (IceCats, #2)Wild Tendy by Toni Aleo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Toni Aleo leads the league with WILD TENDY (IceCats #2). This is Nico Merryweather’s and Aviva Pearce’s story. Nico is Chandler Moon’s (JUICY REBOUND, IceCats #1) best friend. He dated Shelli Adler (DUMP AND CHASE, Nashville Assassins: Next Generation #1). Nico is an entertaining character. I was really looking forward to his story. WILD TENDY exceeded my expectations. This sports romance is suitable for adult readers.

I liked Nico before reading his story. I adore him now. Toni Aleo did an amazing job developing her characters. There was so much to discover about Nico. He had a lot of obstacles and challenges to overcome. His background explains his quirks. Aviva is the perfect match for Nico. She gets him. She is hard working. She has a lot of responsibilities, including raising her younger sister, Callie. She has her own set of issues to conquer. The two have powerful chemistry.

I enjoyed the plot. The story was unexpected, yet realistic. Toni Aleo once again does a fantastic job getting you into her character’s heads and creating a story with significance. I would love to see Callie get her own book. Followers of Toni Aleo will not be disappointed with WILD TENDY. I recommend this book to people who enjoy sports romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.


Kindle Edition, 334 pages
Expected publication: August 27th 2019
ASIN: B07VD84X1F
Edition Language: English
Series: IceCats #2

View all my reviews 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...