Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, August 26, 2019

The Fire Unseen (Unseen Series, #1) by Andrew C Jaxson Review

The Fire Unseen (Unseen Series, #1)The Fire Unseen by Andrew C. Jaxson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

In this story, sixteen-year-old Maria (Ari) Carpenter miraculously survived an explosion. She discovers there is a supernatural world that she was unaware of and recruited to fight. This paranormal fantasy takes place in Australia. It is suitable for young adult readers.

THE FIRE UNSEEN is a thrilling read. It was full of espionage, suspense, and unexpected twists. Ari is a likable heroine. She is brave and smart. She goes through a lot in a short amount of time.

I enjoyed Andrew C Jaxson writing style. He did a nice job creating his setting. I like how he included history into the story. I will definitely continue following this series. I recommend this book to people who enjoy supernatural conspiracy novels. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 345 pages
Published November 28th 2017 (first published 2017)
Edition Language: English

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...