Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Cross Crease (On the Edge #3) by Elizabeth Hartey Review

Cross Crease (On the Edge, #3)Cross Crease by Elizabeth Hartey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Elizabeth Hartey scores a hat trick with book three in the On the Edge series, CROSS CREASE; This is goalie, Damon Wolfe’s and Heaven Andersen’s story. Heaven is the younger sister of Dakota (Dak) Andersen from Book one, CROSS STROKE. This sports romance is suitable for adult readers.

I had been looking forward to Damon‘s and Heaven’s story. It exceeded my expectations. I adored this book. I liked Damon and Heaven characters in the previous stories. I valued how their characters were developed in this book. They both have a lot of depth. They are lovable characters that respected and enjoyed. I appreciated learning more about Damon’s background. It explained a lot about his personality. My heart went out to him. I loved how competitive Heaven and Wolfe are. I also enjoyed their cheesy pickup lines. The plot was clever and skillfully executed.

You could follow CROSS CREASE as a stand-alone, but I recommend reading the other books as well. It makes you further appreciate the characters knowing more of their background. Followers of Elizabeth Hartey will not be disappointed. I recommend this novel to people who enjoy sports romances and/or best friend’s little sister romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Expected publication: August 20th 2019
Edition Language: English
Series: On the Edge #3


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...