Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, August 23, 2019

CHECKED (Boston Terriers Hockey #1) by Jacob Chance Review

CHECKED (Boston Terriers Hockey #1)CHECKED by Jacob Chance
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars


Jacob Chance hits it in the net with CHECKED (Boston Terriers Hockey #1). In this story, Boston University’s hockey captain, Clancy Wilde, hooks up with his cousin Sophie’s best friend, Tenley, at a wedding; despite using protection, Tenley winds up pregnant. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult readers.

Jacob Chance does a great job with his character development and plot. Clancy has the reputation of being a player. He’s a nice guy who is hardworking. Tenley is a fun heroine. She is funny, smart, and witty. Tenley and Clancy have amazing chemistry. They sometimes misread each other causing conflict. They have interesting obstacles to overcome including her living in Washington D.C. and him living in Boston.

I really enjoyed this story. It is the first book that I read by Jacob Chance. I appreciate his writing style and will read more books by him in the future. I recommend this book to people who enjoy sports romances. I look forward to reading additional books in this series. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.


Expected publication: August 23rd 2019

View all my reviews 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...