Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Offsides (Between the Lines, #1) by Lizzie A. Williamson Review

Offsides (Between the Lines, #1)Offsides by Lizzie A. Williamson
My rating: 3.5 of 5 Stars

Lizzie A. Williamson has a game-winner with OFFSIDES (Between the Lines, #1). In this story, Breanna O'Donnell moves to Uppsala, Sweden to get a fresh start after a bad break up. She meets injured hockey player, Mirek Sztasko. The two help each other heal. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult audiences.

I liked Mirek’s character. He is worried that his injury will jeopardize his career. He is lonely because he is not around his teammates as much due to his injury. I felt bad for Breanna and the things she went through. I appreciated that she decides to move to obtain a new beginning. I like that she recognizes the similarities between Mirek and her twin brother, Finn, and understood how to react to his control issues.

I enjoyed the story. However, I felt it dragged a bit. I like that the characters grow and resolve their issues. Lizzie A. Williamson does a good job depicting cultural differences. I recommend this story to people who enjoy sports romances that take place in Europe. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 154 pages
Published July 9th 2019
ASIN: B07TBV6RPL
Edition Language: English

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...