Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Dax (Arizona Vengeance, Book #4) by Sawyer Bennet Review

Dax (Arizona Vengeance, #4)Dax by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sawyer Bennet hits it in the net with DAX (Arizona Vengeance, Book #4). I have been looking forward to reading Dax’s story since he was brought up in book three, LEGEND. I was not disappointed. Dax Monahan's best friend, Lance Miles, was murdered. Dax marries Lance’s little sister, Regan, to help her out of a bind. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult readers.

I loved this story. Dax is a good guy. Out of loyalty to his best friend, he wants to take care of Regan. Regan was like a sister to Dax growing up. He did not see her in years and is attracted to the women she has become. Regan has gone through a lot physically and emotionally. She is a likable and strong heroine. The two have great chemistry. I like that their relationship started out with them having a strong family-like bond that turned into more.

I enjoyed the plot. It was engaging and believable. There are relevant circumstances that affect their lives. The story is skillfully written and thought-provoking. DAX is a powerful addition to the Arizona Vengeance series. I’m looking forward to Tracker’s story next. I recommend this book to people who enjoy sports romances and/or best friend’s little sister romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 342 pages
Expected publication: July 9th 2019 by Loveswept
ASIN: B07JDPWP7V
Series; Arizona Vengeance #4

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...