Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

A New Season (Rules of the Game #6) by Emma Tharp Review

A New Season: A Second Chance Hockey Romance (Rules of the Game Book 6)A New Season: A Second Chance Hockey Romance by Emma Tharp
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Emma Tharp hits it in the net with A NEW SEASON (Rules of the Game #6). Hockey prospect Nick Parker hasn’t seen his once best friend, Loralei Shaw, since he broke her heart four years ago. Now they’re both returning home to Nashville. Nick wants a second chance, but Loralei is not going to make it easy. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult readers.

I love that Nick and Loralei are the kids of Cora and Derek Parker (SCORING CHANCE Book 1) and Alex and Cole Shaw (DEFENDING YOUR HEART Book 2). I also appreciate that Nick was drafted by the Wolverines who Derek and Cole played for. I love next-generation stories.

I like that both Nick and Loralei have matured in the last four years. They both had exes that caused them grief. They had some misunderstanding and now have an opportunity to clear things up. I love that they get this second chance. They have interesting obstacles to overcome. They have a lifelong friendship that evolved into more. I recommend this book to people who enjoy second chance sports romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition
Published July 16th 2019
ASIN: B07S37YBSH

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...