Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Under a Different Sky (Hand Over My Heart Duet #1) by Lindsey Iler Review

Under a Different SkyUnder a Different Sky by Lindsey Iler
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lindsey Iler soars with UNDER A DIFFERENT SKY. I love this book. It made me cry more than once. In this story, seventeen-year-old hockey captain Nick Kovac is mourning the death of his girlfriend, Mia. The only person that seems to get what he is going through is Hannah Barnes; Mia’s best friend and his hockey coach’s daughter. The two become close, but a secrete might tear them apart. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for young adults.

My heart went out to Nick. He really struggles with Mia’s death. He has survivors’ guilt. Hannah promised Mia she would look after Nick. When everyone else is walking on eggshells around Nick, she understands him and grounds him. The two go through a lot together. Many things happen in this story and there are interesting obstacles that the characters face.

This is the first book that I have read by Lindsey Iler. I love her writing style. Her characters have a lot of depth. She really gets you into their heads. Her plot is skillfully executed. The story is believable and emotional. UNDER A DIFFERENT SKY ended in a cliff hanger. I cannot wait for book two. I recommend this book to people that enjoy heartfelt sports romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Published June 10th 2019
Edition Language: English

View all my reviews

(Hand Over My Heart Duet #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...