Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Power Play (BTU Alumni #1) by Alley Ciz Review

Power Play (BTU Alumni, #1)Power Play by Alley Ciz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Alley Ciz scores with POWER PLAY, the first book in the BTU Alumni series. Jordan Donnelly transferred to Brighton Tynes University (BTU) where her brothers, Jace and Ryan are on the hockey team. After a bad experience dating one of their teammates, she promised not to date one of their fellow players again. However, once she meets Jake Donovan, she might have to break that promise. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for new adult readers. It takes place in New Jersey.

Alley Ciz does an impressive job with her character development. Jordan is admiral heroine. She is on the swim team. She is hardworking and strong. I like Jake. He is a goalie on the hockey team. He is a genuinely good guy. I appreciated that Jake’s little sister and Jordan’s younger brother are best friends. I liked the dynamics of their relationship. Jake and Jordan are great with younger kids.

I enjoyed the plot. The story kept me interested from start to finish. I loved the epilogue. It made the story feel well concluded. POWER PLAY was skillfully written and entertaining. I recommend this book to people that enjoy sports romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.


Expected publication: June 4th 2019 by House of Crazy Publishing LLC
Edition Language: English
Series: BTU Alumni #1



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...