Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

The Captain (The Bad Boys of the NHL #2) by Heather C. Myers Review

The Captain (The Bad Boys of the NHL, #2)The Captain by Heather C. Myers
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

Heather C. Myers heats things up with THE CAPTAIN, the second book in The Bad Boys of the NHL series. Team captain of the Houston Rangers, Brad, buys Richelle at a private auction. This erotic sports romance is suitable for adult readers.

Brad is a fascinating character. He is a collector. Sex is about pleasure and not emotion for him. That is until he meets Richelle. I like that he wants Richelle to enjoy herself, and that he is not selfish. I appreciated that Richelle has a noble reason for auctioning herself off. She’s innocent and desperate. The two have a fiery chemistry.

I enjoyed the psychological aspect to the story. Both characters go into the situation thinking no feeling would be involved and end up being wrong. The story is skillfully written. THE CAPTAIN is a quick and heated read. I recommend it to people who enjoy erotic sports romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 92 pages
Published September 30th 2018
ASIN: B07FFHLM5M
Series: The Bad Boys of the NHL #2

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...