Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, April 12, 2019

Summertimes & Trade Deadlines (Slapshot #9) by Heather C. Myers Review

Summertimes & Trade Deadlines: A Slapshot Novel (Slapshot Series Book 9)Summertimes & Trade Deadlines: A Slapshot Novel by Heather C. Myers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Heather C. Myers melts the ice with SUMMERTIMES & TRADE DEADLINES, the ninth book in the Slapshot series. Aurora (Rory) Day is the personal assistant to professional hockey player Michael Tucker. The last person she should be attracted to his younger brother, Tom. She assists the two free agents as they team shop the Newport Beach Seagulls. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult readers.

SUMMERTIMES & TRADE DEADLINES is a heartfelt book. I like Tom. He underestimates his value. He thinks he is where he is at because of his older brother, Michael. Amy is an impressive heroine. She is organized and thoughtful. Michael is a selfish jerk. I didn’t like how he treats Tom and Amy. I like that Tom and Amy did some soul searching and grew as a result. There were interesting chemistry and obstacles between the characters.

I appreciated the plot. I like Seraphina’s role in this novel. She is a good GM/Team Owner. She is smart and observant. SUMMERTIMES & TRADE DEADLINES is an entertaining and well written story. It is a great addition to the Slapshot series. I recommend it to lovers of sports romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 138 pages
Published January 25th 2019
ASIN: B07MQQM7T3
Series: Slapshot #9
View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...