Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Of Shadow and Light by Ebony Olson

Of Shadow and LightOf Shadow and Light by Ebony Olson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ebony Olson’s OF SHADOW AND LIGHT is a powerful fantasy romance. I loved this story. Messina Doe discovers the world of dark Fey, and that she is not fully human. This story is suitable for adult readers.

I adored Messina. She has had a difficult life but is a fighter. She was hidden in the human world only to wind up back where her life started. While she was hidden with good intensions, it ultimately puts her at a disadvantage. Everyone who befriends her seems to want to protect her. Messina is given to the dark prince, Tynan, as a birthday present. They have an intense chemistry and relationship.

OF SHADOW AND LIGHT is the perfect name for this story because it is most definitely light and dark in nature. It is a creative and spellbinding tale. The story is full of mystery, deceit, politics, romance, and emotion. The ending left me both happy and sad. It was a brilliant conclusion. I would love to see a sequel.  At times, the novel reminded me of Karen Marie Moning’s Fever series. I recommend this book to people that enjoy Seelie/Unseelie court stories with an edge. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

ebook, Radish Edition
Published June 2018 by Eb and Muse Publications
Edition Language: English

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...