Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Lip Locks & Blocked Shots (Slapshot #3) by Heather C. Myers Review

Lip Locks & Blocked Shots (Slapshot #3)Lip Locks & Blocked Shots by Heather C. Myers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Heather C. Myers is triumphant with LIP LOCKS & BLOCKED SHOTS, the third book in the Slapshot series. Newport Beach Seagulls owner/general manager, Seraphina Hanson, has a lot to prove. The last thing she needs to do is get involved with her goalie/team captain, Brandon Thorpe. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult audiences.

LIP LOCKS & BLOCKED SHOTS is a fun story. I like the characters. Seraphina is a worthy heroine. She has a lot to learn and demonstrate. She is smart and passionate. I like Brandon Thorpe. He is a lead by example kind of guy. I appreciated that Brandon and Seraphina had been interested in each other for a long time, but due to their circumstances didn’t act upon.

I enjoyed the plot. The conflict with rival team owner Phil Bambridge was riveting. I like that Serphina’s sister Katella knocks some sense into her thinking. I never read PLAY ON (Slapshot 0.1). After finishing this story, I want to read PLAY ON, to find out what happened with the murder of Serphina’s grandfather. I think I would have appreciated this story more if I read that first. I enjoy Heather C. Myers’ Slapshot series and look forward to her future books. I recommend this story to lovers of sports romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 194 pages
Published June 23rd 2017
ASIN: B072FLW64Q
Series: Slapshot #3

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...