Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

LEGEND (Arizona Vengeance, Book #3) by Sawyer Bennett Review

Legend (Arizona Vengeance, #3)Legend by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sawyer Bennett scores a hat trick with the third book in the Arizona Vengeance series, LEGEND. I’ve been looking forward to reading Legend Bay‘s story since book two, ERIC. The hockey goalie has been feuding with his new neighbor, Pepper Nantais. He hates her excessive lawn decorations, and she loves to egg him on. When Legend gets a shocking surprise, its Pepper that comes to his rescue.

I adored this story. It took an unexpected twist that was brilliant. Pepper and Legend have great chemistry. They make a dynamic couple. Pepper is an inspirational character. I love that she writes children’s books. She is thoughtful and brave. Legend is fiercely loyal and protective. I love how his life changed because of Charlotte (Charlie).

I enjoyed the plot. It was believable and engaging. It had a little of everything: humor, drama, romance, conflict. Sawyer Bennett does an amazing job expressing her characters' feelings. LEGEND is a page-turner. I have loved every book in this series. I cannot wait to read book four, DAX. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 227 pages
Expected publication: February 5th 2019 by Loveswept
ASIN: B07D6B7MHC
Series: Arizona Vengeance #3


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...