Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Snap Decision (Seattle Steelheads) by Jami Davenport

Snap DecisionSnap Decision by Jami Davenport
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jami Davenport scores a touchdown with SNAP DECISION. Seattle Steelhead's quarterback Tyler Harris is willed a run-down mansion on an island in the Pacific Northwest. He keeps bumping heads with his new next-door neighbor, Lavender Mead, who is not a fan of football players. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult audiences.

SNAP DECISION is a clever and fun read. I enjoyed the banter between Tyler and Lavender. They are very entertaining. Tyler is a complicated character. He is a talented football player who lost his passion for the game. He’s questioning his worth. He doesn’t let people see the real him. Lavender is an enjoyable character. It is understandable why she does not like/trust football players. I like how their lives overlapped.

I enjoyed the plot. I thought the history behind Twin Cedars was interesting. I love Cougar the cat. I liked the cuss jar, it added amusing moments. All the details made the story perfect. I always enjoy Jami Davenport ‘s writing style. It flows well and is entertaining throughout. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Expected publication: November 29th 2018 by Cedrona Enterprises
Original Title: Forward Passes
Edition Language: English
URL: https://www.jamidavenport.com/snap-decision
Series: Seattle Steelheads settingMadrona Island, San Juan Islands, Washington 


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...