Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Protecting Her Heart (Indianapolis Eagles, #4) by Samantha Lind Review

Protecting Her Heart (Indianapolis Eagles, #4)Protecting Her Heart by Samantha Lind
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Samantha Lind hits it into the net with PROTECTING HER HEART the fourth book in the Indianapolis Eagles series. This is the story of Laura Erickson, who is the daughter of the owner of the Indianapolis Eagles, and defenseman Mark Lee.

I like that the story started two years prior when Mark was traded to the team, and Laura’s divorce was pending. The two were attracted to each other, but the timing wasn’t right for them. They were friends for two years before Laura finally agrees to go on a date with him.

Samantha Lind does an exceptional job with her characters. I like that Laura played college hockey and works for the Eagles. She loves hockey and the team. She is devoted and hardworking. She will make an amazing team owner one day. Mark is a great guy. He is patient and kind. He is the perfect person to mend Laura’s heart.

I enjoyed the plot. The story spans over a lot of time. It is nice seeing the characters progress. I think I cried for just about every Make-A-Wish foundation scene. I love how Laura and the team went above and beyond to make, Braydon Macentire’s dream becomes a reality. It broke my heart for what that family had to go through. PROTECTING HER HEART was skillfully written and heartfelt. I‘m glad that Laura got a second chance at her fairytale life. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

ebook
Expected publication: November 1st 2018
Edition Language: English

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...