Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, November 5, 2018

Erik (Arizona Vengeance #2) by Sawyer Bennett Review

Erik (Arizona Vengeance, #2)Erik by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Sawyer Bennett shoots and scores with ERIC the second book in the Arizona Vengeance series. I had been looking forward to reading Erik Dahlbeck’s and Blue Gardner’s story since Blue shut Eric down in book one, BISHOP. Sawyer Bennett did not disappoint. ERIC was an unexpected and entertaining read.

I really enjoyed this story. There were several surprising twists that added to the plot. I appreciated all the details pertaining to Blue and her brother, Billy’s relationship. Billy has spastic quadriplegia cerebral palsy. I love that Erik and his teammates treat Billy normal.

I enjoyed Eric’s and Blue’s personalities. They both have a lot of depth. I liked the reason that Blue was originally giving Eric the cold shoulder. They both matured a lot over the years. I think they connected at the right time in their lives. They have great chemistry.

ERIK was interesting throughout. The hockey scenes were skillfully described. The story was well written. I liked the references to the Cold Fury Hockey series. I’m looking forward to Legend’s story next. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 244 pages
Published November 5th 2018 by Loveswept
ASIN: B079WNQRHZ
Edition Language: English
Series: Arizona Vengeance #2

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...