Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Out of Reach: Tales from the Adirondack Pack by K.C. Stewart Review

Out of Reach: Tales from the Adirondack PackOut of Reach: Tales from the Adirondack Pack by K.C. Stewart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Out of Reach: Tales from the Adirondack Pack by K.C. Stewart is a wonderful addition to the Adirondack Pack series. It is a collection of previously published and new short stories and novellas. Most of the stories are about Tyson and Sadie, which is fine by me because I love those two characters.

The tales include:

"Over the Line" is the prequel to the series. It is Tyson and his sister Jenny’s story. I really enjoyed this novella. I love Tyson. My heart broke for him in “Too Far Gone." “Over the Line," explains everything that took place that caused Tyson to go feral.

"A Break in the Path" is a deleted scene from “Too Far Gone” It is an amusing read of the first-time Sadie meets Tyson in his human form.

"In Pursuit" takes place after “Too Far Gone”. It is Tyson and Sadie’s honeymoon story that does not go as planned. It is a thrilling read that makes you love the characters even more.

"Unleashed" takes place between “Fault Lines” and “On the Edge”. It is Zach’s and Juliet's story. This is an amazing read. The story is heartfelt and moving. I loved discovering move about these two characters.

"Unhinged" is a humorous Tyson and Sadie novelette about Sadie’s fear of spiders.

I’m glad that K.C. Stewart released “Out of Reach." It is a skillfully-written and entertaining addition to the Adirondack Pack series. It gives the reader great insight to its characters and story. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 227 pages
Published May 28th 2018
ASIN: B07DD1PXGQ

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...