Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Goal Line (Harrisburg Railers #6) by R.J. Scott & V.L. Locey Review

Goal Line (Harrisburg Railers #6)Goal Line by R.J. Scott
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

R.J. Scott & V.L. Locey get a shutout with GOAL LINE the sixth book in the Harrisburg Railers series.
Thirty-eight-year-old tattoo artist, Gatlin Pearce, has just about given up on relationships. Then along comes Harrisburg Railers’ goalie, Bryan Delaney, whose haunted eyes speak to him. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult audiences.

The characters are likable and well-developed. I adore Bryan. He has had a difficult past. He is not very confident socially. I like that he had hockey and his billet family to rely on. Gatlin is a good guy. I enjoyed his thought process, especially when trying to determine what should go on Bryan’s hockey helmet. I appreciate how he handled his initial meetings with Bryan. Bryan and Gatlin complement each other. They have great taste in music.

The plot was interesting and skillfully executed. I thought the stuff with Aarni Lankinen from the Arizona Raptors was gripping. Aarni is a good antagonist.

This is the first book that I have read in the Harrisburg Railers series. I had no problem following it as a standalone. Characters from the previous books were in this story. I liked those characters; I want to go back and read their stories, especially Tennant’s. I have read many books by V.L. Locey and enjoy her work. This is the first book that I have read by R.J. Scott. The two make a good writing team. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

ebook
Expected publication: August 8th 2018 by Love Lane Books
Edition Language: English
Series: Harrisburg Railers #6


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...