Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Playing for Keeps (Indianapolis Eagles) by Samantha Lind Review

Playing for Keeps (Indianapolis Eagles, #3)Playing for Keeps by Samantha Lind
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Samantha Lind hits it into the net with PLAYING FOR KEEPS, the third book in the Indianapolis Eagles series. Fifteen-year NHL veteran, Richard Murphy, and sports agent, Madison O’Neal, have been friends with benefits for years, not realizing that they both want more from their relationship. Neither one wants to make the first move for fear of jeopardizing their friendship. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult audiences.

I really enjoyed this story. Samantha Lind does a great job with her character development and plot. I like that Madison and Murphy met because she started walking his dog for him. I also, appreciate that she is not his agent; although she does represent a few of his teammates. The two have a wonderful friendship. I love their text and conversations. They have been friends for eight years. Everyone knows that they are perfect together, except them.

I appreciate that Madison is friends with Kinley and Becca from books one and two. The three have a close friendship and support one another. I found it amusing how they helped kickstart the couple into realizing they want to be together as a couple. They face some interesting challenges. PLAYING FOR KEEPS was realistic and heartfelt. It was stimulating from beginning to end. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

ebook
Published 2018
Edition Language: English
Series: Indianapolis Eagles


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...