Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10) by Sawyer Bennett Review

Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)Reed by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sawyer Bennett continues her winning streak with REED the tenth book in the Cold Fury Hockey series. Reed Olson is celebrating the off-season after winning back-to-back Stanley Cup championships. After a long shift at the hospital, Reed’s new neighbor, ER doctor, Josie Ives, knocks at his door to ask him to keep the noise down. The two quickly become friends, making Reed question his usual “type." This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult audiences.

I loved this book. Reed and Josie have amazing chemistry. I like that they start out as friends. They are fun and help each other grow. I appreciated the way they met. I love that Josie calls Reed out on his normal type of woman. Her various Barbie names are amusing. Both characters are extremely likable. I didn’t want their story to end. I’m hoping we’ll see more of them in future books in the series.

The couple have some interesting obstacles to overcome, especially with Josie’s ex, Aiden. Aiden is a thought-provoking character. He is extremely insightful. You are never sure how you should feel about him.

As always, Sawyer Bennett’s writing style is impeccable. The story flows well. REED is believable and heartwarming. The book is interesting from cover to cover. After the scene that occurs between Reed’s teammate, Merek Fabritis and his ex-girlfriend, Gracen, I cannot wait to read their story next, Marek (Cold Fury Hockey, #11). I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 224 pages
Expected publication: February 6th 2018 by Loveswept
ASIN: B071NR4NN2
Edition Language: English
Series: Cold Fury Hockey #10

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...