Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, June 12, 2017

Scales and Legends (The Merworld Trilogy, #3) by B. Kristin McMichael Review

Scales and Legends (The Merworld Trilogy, #3)Scales and Legends by B. Kristin McMichael
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

B. Kristin McMichael’s SCALES AND LEGENDS is an amazing conclusion to The Merworld Trilogy. The story takes place following book two, SONGS AND FINS. The sirens are on the brink of war. However, Whitney Mallory, may be the key to saving the sirens. This contemporary urban fantasy is suitable for young adults.

I adored this story. I am continually amazed by B. Kristin McMichael’s creativity. We discover some interesting things about Whitney in this novel. She undergoes some attention-grabbing challenges. Whitney’s character has grown tremendously since the Skinwalkers Witchling series. She is a wonderful character that is brave and selfless.

I love that characters from the Blue Eyes Trilogy, the Day Human Trilogy, and Skinwalkers Witchling made appearances in SCALES AND LEGENDS. The connections are clever. That being said, you can follow the story without reading those series. However, I highly suggest them as well.

SCALES AND LEGENDS was exciting from start to finish. I read this book in one sitting. The details were carefully thought out. The Epilogue was well concluded. I’m looking forward to the next spin-off of Jaxton Kristian's story in the NIGHT HUMAN HUNTER. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

ebook, 175 pages
Published June 12th 2017 by Lexia Press
ISBN 1941745059 (ISBN13: 9781941745052)
Edition Language: English

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...