Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Wolf Nation: The Life, Death, and Return of Wild American Wolves by Brenda Peterson

Wolf Nation: The Life, Death, and Return of Wild American WolvesWolf Nation: The Life, Death, and Return of Wild American Wolves by Brenda Peterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wolves are my favorite animal. So, when I saw this book, I was instantly intrigued. Brenda Peterson does a nice job with portraying the historic and scientific aspect of saving the wild American wolves. I am knowledgeable about wolves, yet I learned a lot through this book. It is well documented, researched, and supported. WOLF NATION is skillfully written and an informative read. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

ebook, 240 pages
Published May 2nd 2017 by Da Capo Press
ISBN 0306824949 (ISBN13: 9780306824944)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...