Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Hidden Depth (Lockhart Brothers #4) by Brenda Rothert Review

Hidden Depth (Lockhart Brothers, #4)Hidden Depth by Brenda Rothert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Brenda Rothert’s HIDDEN DEPTH is a heartwarming and moving read. This is the story of the youngest Lockhart brother, Justin, and model, singer and actress, Elle Tyler. This contemporary romance takes place in St. Louis, Missouri and Lovely, Missouri.

First, my son’s name is Justin. So, I automatically like Justin Lockhart because of his name. That being said, I do like his character. He is protective and kind. He has good values. Elle is a sweet character. I love how she interacts with her fans. She is a good person, that has had some bad things happen to her. I appreciate that Justin and Elle like each other for the people they are and not who they are.

Chloe Michaels is an awesome assistant and friend to Elle. I love how she looks out for her. Andre is a faithful bodyguard. I appreciate that the two truly care about Elle and are more than employees. They felt horrible and responsible about what happened even though it was not their fault.

I love that Miss Dee Dee once again makes an appearance in this series. She is the perfect person for Elle to befriend.

From a story perspective, I like how Justin and Elle meet. What happens is horrible but it makes a fantastic plot. Her situation with Gary Beasley was traumatic and chilling. Justin faces some interesting situations in the story. I like how he handles them. I adore how the story ended. It fell well concluded. Once again, Brenda Rothert did an amazing job with this series. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Published 2017
Edition Language: English
Series: Lockhart Brothers #4

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...