Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Snared (Elemental Assassin #16) by Jennifer Estep Review

Snared (Elemental Assassin, #16)Snared by Jennifer Estep
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Gin Blanco continues her quest to discover more about the underworld group called the Circle. Meanwhile, a girl by the name of Elissa Daniels goes missing, and Gin investigates. This Urban Fantasy is suitable for adult audiences.

I appreciate the complexity of the characters in this series. I find it amusing that Gin is so frequently underestimated. I love Gin’s friend network. The banter between her and Finn always has me smiling. She has some amazing people she can rely on. We discovered some interesting things about Gin’s nemesis, Hugh Tucker, as well as some other people.

Jennifer Estep created another thrilling story in Elemental Assassin series. SNARED is full of action and mystery. Estep does a fantastic job with all the details in this story. I loved the ending. I would love to see the Elemental Assassin series on television. It really would be perfect for TV. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 400 pages
Expected publication: April 25th 2017 by Pocket Books
ASIN: B01HMXRXFC
Edition Language: English
Series: Elemental Assassin #16

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...