Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Glass Faerie (Creepy Hollow #7) by Rachel Morgan Review

Glass Faerie (Creepy Hollow, #7)Glass Faerie by Rachel Morgan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Rachel Morgan’s GLASS FAERIE is an imaginative and thrilling addition to the Creepy Hollow series. Emerson Clarke (Em) discovers that she is not human. She is a Fae with a powerful Griffin Ability that is making her highly sought after, and not necessarily in a good way. This contemporary fantasy is suitable for young adults.

I really enjoyed GLASS FAERIE. Rachel Morgan does a fantastic job of keeping this series fresh and exciting. I love that Vi, Ryn, Calla, and numerous others are in this story. They are the perfect allies for Em as she discovers her new life. She goes through a lot in this story and has no idea who is trustworthy.

Em is an appealing heroine. Her mother was institutionalized, and she is living with her aunt and cousin. Her aunt is the typical unpleasant guardian. She is brave and loyal to her mother. She has a lot to learn about her new realm. I found her interaction with Dash amusing and look forward to seeing where their relationship goes.

I love Filigree and Bandit. I totally want a formattra.

The glass fairy is an interesting adversary. Her power is scary. I cannot wait to discover more about her in the next book.

The plot was well-executed. It was full of mystery and excitement. I am highly anticipating the next book. I want to hear more of Emerson’s story. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition
Published April 11th 2017
ISBN: 139780994704085
Edition Language: English
URL: http://www.creepyhollowbooks.com
Series: Creepy Hollow #7

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...