Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Dancing in the Rain by Kelly Jamieson Review

Dancing in the RainDancing in the Rain by Kelly Jamieson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kelly Jamieson’s DANCING IN THE RAIN is an incredible heartfelt read. NHL star, Drew Sellers, is forced to retire due to a knee injury. He discovers he has a twelve-year-old daughter, a result of a one-night-stand in college. Then he reluctantly finds himself attracted to his daughter’s aunt, Payton Watt. This contemporary romance takes place in Chicago and New York.

I adored DANCING IN THE RAIN. The story was genuine and profound. I love how everyone grew and seems to learn from each other.

My heart went out to Sara; she was a good mother to Chloe and sister to Payton. She is a strong heroine with wonderful values.

Chloe is an amazing girl. I love that she fights for what she believes in. My heart broke for her loss. I was glad Drew came into her life.

Peyton is a wonderful sister and aunt. She is a determined business woman who ends up reevaluating her priorities. She is smart and determined.

Drew is a great guy. He has a difficult time with having to retire early and having gone through a divorce. He understandably goes through an identity crisis. Sara, Chloe, and Payton seem to come into his life at the right time. He grows tremendously throughout this story.

Drew and Payton have amazing chemistry. It is understandable why they are reluctant to get together. They are an amazing couple.

Kelly Jamieson did an astounding job with DANCING IN THE RAIN. It had me laughing and crying. I was invested in the characters. I enjoyed the plot. The story dealt with hard issues and had worthy life lessons. The ending was perfect. I loved this story. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 311 pages
Published April 11th 2017 by Loveswept
ASIN: B01M5I070G
Edition Language: English
URL: http://www.randomhousebooks.com/books/555481/

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...