Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Cherry Picked (Shots on Goal #3) by Kristen Hope Mazzola Review

Cherry PickedCherry Picked by Kristen Hope Mazzola
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kristen Hope Mazzola’s CHERRY PICKED is sweet addition to the Shots on Goal Series. NHL Rookie, Chase Harding, gets a spot on his favorite team, relocating to New York. Nikki Jennings moves from her small town to chase her dream of becoming a ballerina. The two meet as they both set out to start their news lives in a new city. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for New Adult and Adult audiences.

I loved this story. Chase and Nikki are adorable. They both leave their small towns to pursue their dream careers. They are both talented and grateful for a shot at their revered profession. They are likeable characters with great values. I love how they meet. The couple has a lot in common and seems destined for one another.

I appreciated that Gavin Hayes and Brayden Cox from the first two books from the series were in this story. I loved that Chase was a fanboy of the two and that Cox was his favorite player. I loved hearing the perspective of a rookie first experiencing the NHL. It was insightful and thought-provoking.

Every book that I have read by Kristen Hope Mazzola keeps getting better. The story flowed well. The characters were skillfully developed. I enjoyed the plot. CHERRY PICKED is a heartwarming and captivating story that I truly enjoyed. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

ebook
Expected publication: March 15th 2017 (first published March 14th 2017)
Edition Language: English


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...