Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Breath of Fire (Kingmaker Chronicles #2) by Amanda Bouchet Review

Breath of Fire (Kingmaker Chronicles #2)Breath of Fire by Amanda Bouchet
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Amanda Bouchet’s BREATH OF FIRE is a thrilling addition to the Kingmaker Chronicles. Catalia Fisa and Griffin continue their adventure to unifying the realms. This mythological fantasy is suitable for new adult audiences.

I loved this story. Amanda Bouchet does an amazing job with both her character development and plot. She is extremely creative and does an incredible job with visualization in the story.

Cat is a wonderful heroine. She is the runaway princess, Beta to the Fisan line. She is powerful and clever. She is concerned about her prophecy thinking the worst, instead of the possible positive outcome. I love Griffin. He is brave and idealistic. He cares about his people. Due to their very different upbringings, Cat and Griffin have some epic misunderstanding. However, the two have amazing chemistry and rule well together.

I really enjoyed the plot. I love the mythological aspect of the story. Their visit to the Ice Plains and to see the Chaos Wizard was entertaining. I thought their entering the Agon Games was creative. The story had a sort of gladiator/Hunger Games feel. BREATH OF FIRE was full of action and suspense. It had exciting twists. I would love to see The Kingmaker Chronicles turned into movies. I cannot wait for the next book, HEART ON FIRE. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 448 pages
Expected publication: January 3rd 2017 by Sourcebooks Casablanca
ASIN: B01JASIY0A
Edition Language: English
Series: Kingmaker Chronicles #2

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...