Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

A Wolf Unleashed (SWAT: Special Wolf Alpha Team #5) by Paige Tyler Review

A Wolf Unleashed (SWAT, #5)A Wolf Unleashed by Paige Tyler
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Paige Tyler’s A Wolf Unleashed has become my favorite book in the SWAT: Special Wolf Alpha Team series. Wolf shifter Alex Trevino meets veterinarian Lacey Barton when he takes the teams dog, Tuffie, in for appointment. He is instantly attracted to Lacey but finds that it is a challenge to get her to go out with him. Then Lacey younger sister, Kelsey, goes missing, and she turns to Alex for help. This contemporary PNR takes place in Dallas. It is suitable for adult audiences.

I love animals, so I instantly fell in love with both animal loving characters. Alex is a great guy. Not only is he SWAT, but he is a licensed paramedic. He is selfless and brave. He has had trouble controlling his wolf and could only partially shift. I like that his wolf evolves in this story. He is creative and comes up with the perfect dates. I love how canines respond to him, especially Ralph. Lacey is an admirable heroine. She is a feisty and courageous. I appreciate that she helps the Dallas police department’s Animal Cruelty Squad with injured and abused animals. She is fierce when it comes to protecting animals and the ones she loves. Lacey doesn’t make it easy on Alex. However, the two are the perfect couple.

I enjoyed the plot. There were a lot of different components, especially with the criminal cases. I valued how everything fit together. I think it is great that the SWAT team, and their significant others are like family. I like how Paige Tyler always includes a prologue with the accident that causes the main character to turn into a werewolf. I love Paige Tyler’s SWAT series; A Wolf Unleashed was a perfect addition. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 352 pages
Expected publication: December 6th 2016 by Sourcebooks Casablanca
ASIN: B01H7S6SU8
Edition Language: English
Series: SWAT: Special Wolf Alpha Team #5

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...