Title: Race the Darkness
Author: Abbie Roads
Release Date: Oct 4th
Barnes &Noble: http://bit.ly/1pwghOK
About Abbie Roads:
Seven Things about Abbie Roads:
- She loves Snicker Parfaits. Gotta start with what’s most important, right?
- She writes dark emotional books featuring damaged characters, but always gives her hero and heroine a happy ending… after torturing them for three hundred pages.
- By day she’s a mental health counselor known for her blunt, honest style of therapy. At night she burns up the keyboard. Well… Burn might be too strong a word. She at least sits with her hands poised over the keyboard, waiting for inspiration to strike. And when it does—the keyboard might get a little warm.
- She can’t stand it when people drive slowly in the passing lane. Just saying. That’s major annoying. Right?
- She loves taking pictures of things she thinks are pretty.
- She’s represented by Michelle Grajkowski of 3 Seas Literary.
- Her first book RACE THE DARKNESS will be published October 4, 2016 by Sourcebooks. Yay!
WEBSITE FACEBOOK FACEBOOK AUTHOR PAGE TWITTER PINTEREST
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP—For exclusive content and giveaways!!!