Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Winning it All (Men of the Ice 3) by Michele Shriver Review

Winning it All (Men of the Ice 3)Winning it All by Michele Shriver
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

NHL player Trevor Collison is back in San Antonio, Texas and runs into his ex and love of his life, Danielle Greer, a now single mom with a sick child.

I enjoyed hearing Trevor’s story. His drug addiction nearly cost him his career. He is determined to become a better person and lead a clean life. I like how he handles the situations he faces in this story. He is open-minded and contemplative.

I like Danielle. I do not really like the secrete she kept from Trevor, but I understand her thought process. She is an excellent mom and does all she can for her daughter. She is an admiral person with a good heart.

I like how the past characters are included in this story. It makes the San Antonio Generals feel like a real team/family. I love that the players and staff support each other.

Michele Shriver does a great job creating a moving and believable plot. The characters are well-developed and likeable. The circumstances are realistic and gut wrenching. The conflict had a great resolution. Winning it All is a wonderful addition to the Men of the Ice series.

Expected publication: December 1st 2015 by SMC Publishing
edition language: English


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...