Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #38



Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!



For Review:







Pure Blooded (Jessica McClain #5) by Amanda Carlson 
The Veil (Devil's Isle, #1) by Chloe Neill 
Hades (Demonica #11.5) by Larissa Ione 
Creepy Hollow: Violet's Story (Creepy Hollow) by Rachel Morgan
Burning Barriers (Barriers #3) by Sara Shirley 
Broken Barriers (Barriers #4) by Sara Shirley 

Won



The Dark of Twilight (Twilight Shifters #1) by Kate Danley


What did you add to your shelves this week?


2 comments:

  1. I keep seeing The Veil, how did I miss it? I really want to read it! Great selection, I hope you enjoy them all!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of all the authors though I haven't read any of these books. Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...