Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #31




Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!

For Review:


Getting Lucky Number Seven by Cindi Madsen 
Dropping Gloves (Portland Storm #7) by Catherine Gayle 
Lie Down with Dogs: New Adult Urban Fantasy (Black Dog #3) by Hailey Edwards 
Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack #4) by Suzanne Wright 


Won:


Flame & Stone (Dunning Manor, #1) by Jamie DeBree (BookLikes)


Freebie:



Night Hawk (Night Hawk #1) by J.E. Taylor (Amazon)


What did you add to your shelves this week?


5 comments:

  1. The Hailey Edwards series sounds intriguing. I'm not sure about the romance element in this one but I might look out for it and give it a try. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! Wait...Dropping the Gloves...a hockey book? I need to check that out! I love hockey. I hope you enjoy these! Happy reading!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting Lucky Number and Dropping Gloves are hockey books. Just finished Dropping Gloves - LOVED IT. I'm a sucker for a good hockey book myself.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I haven't heard of any of these until now but I hope you enjoy them. Congrats on the win!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...