Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Dark Fates Anthology by Carrie Ann Ryan, Marie Harte, Lia Davis, Rebecca Royce, Ann Mayburn, Heather Long Review

Dark Fates AnthologyDark Fates Anthology by Carrie Ann Ryan,  Marie Harte, Lia Davis, Rebecca Royce, Ann Mayburn, Heather Long 
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When I found out the Dark Fates Anthology had a Redwood Pack story by Carrie Ann Ryan, I had to read it. I’m still in denial that the series is over so anything I can get is treasured, and I was not disappointed. I loved Em and Noha’s story.

Getting to read the other stories was a bonus. This is a great anthology. It has a terrific collection of authors and novellas.

It contains:
THE HUNTED HEART (Redwood Pack #7.7) by Carrie Ann Ryan
JACKAL'S MEASURE (Ludos Deorum #2) by Marie Harte
ALPHA'S SACRIFICE (Fallen Alpha #1.5) by Rebecca Royce
TOUCH OF DESIRE (Ashwood Falls #4.5) by Lia Davis
SANGUE FEVER by Ann Mayburn
FORBIDDEN RESCUE (The Watchers, #1) by Heather Long

I had not read any of the other series, so I appreciated the exposure to them. You can’t go wrong with this anthology.

ebook
Published August 12th 2014 by Fated Desires Publishing, LLC (first published August 10th 2014)
ISBN: 139781623221072
series: Redwood Pack #7.7, Fallen Alpha #1.5, Ashwood Falls #4.5, Ludos Deorum #2 , more

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...