Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Enforcer (Seattle Sharks #2) by Samantha Whiskey Review

Enforcer (Seattle Sharks, #2)Enforcer by Samantha Whiskey
My rating: 4.5 of 5 Stars

Seattle Sharks Enforcer, Rory Jackson, strikes a deal with future CEO, Paige Turner. They enter an exclusive three-month relationship to help clean up his reputation, while she checks off some items on her dirty-girl bucket list. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult audiences.

ENFORCER is a fun and entertaining story. The plot was interesting and expertly laid out. The characters are very different from one another but compatible. I love that they both were interested in the other, but that it took this deal for them to do something about getting together.

I like Rory. He is a bad-boy hockey player. He had a difficult childhood that contributed to his bad temper that is always getting him in trouble. Despite being one of the best hockey players in the league he feels he is unworthy of Paige. I love that he treats her differently than every other woman he has been with.

Paige is a noble heroine. She truly cares about the well-being of others, contribution to charitable efforts. She is smart and innovating. She has a big heart. I appreciate that she stands up to her father.

Rory and Paige have some interesting conflicts to overcome in this story. Since they are both high profile individuals, they need to worry about media attention. They both grow and evolve into better people. They bring the best out in each other.

ENFORCER was skillfully written and felt well concluded. This is the first novel that I have read by Samantha Whiskey. I plan on backtracking and reading book one in the series, GRINDER. I liked Gage and Baily in this book, so I’m interested in reading their story. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Published April 12th 2017
Series: Seattle Sharks #2

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...