Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, September 30, 2024

Shattered Ice (Hawksview U #1) by PS. Black Review

Shattered Ice: A Student/Teacher MM Romance (Hawksview U Book 1)Shattered Ice: A Student/Teacher MM Romance by PS. Black
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

PS. Black scores with SHATTERES ICE (Hawksview U #1). In this story, Bohdi Stiles is mourning the death of his best friend/nephew, Jace. He moved from Baltimore, Maryland to Lansing, Michigan to teach college marketing. Bohdi is a character in the Lost & Found Duet. I have not read his backstory. I did not have any issues following this book. I am interested in reading the duet because of reading this book.

Brayden “Quake” Anders is a star center hockey player at Hawksview U and one of Bohdi’s students. He has had a difficult life. He is driven to make it to the NHL to help give himself and his twin, Bexley, a better life. He is loyal to his twin, his other half. Brayden is openly gay. He is smart and hard-working.

Both Bohdi and Brayden are broken. They are drawn to each other. Bohdi is twenty-one years older than Brayden and his teacher. This is obviously taboo. Bohdi has never been attracted to a guy before. My heart went out to Brayden and Bohdi. They are likeable characters that have endured heartbreak.

This is the first book that I have read by PS. Black. I enjoyed her writing style. I am looking forward to Trayton’s and Daxton’s story next, SHATTERED KING. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Format: 393 pages, Kindle Edition
Expected publication; September 30, 2024
ASIN: B0CSQP72Y7
Language: English

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...