Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, June 27, 2024

PENALTY KILL (Bainbridge Hockey #2) by Andi Burns Review

Penalty Kill (Bainbridge Hockey #2)Penalty Kill by Andi Burns
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Andi Burns lights the lamp with PENALTY KILL (Bainbridge Hockey #2). Beckett Vandaele III (Van) needs a tutor to bring his grades up to stay on the hockey team and have a chance at going pro. He is assigned the best tutor at the school, Josie Reynolds. Unfortunately, she is also his ex-girlfriend, the one he never forgot.

Andi Burns does a fantastic job with this story. I love Van and Josie. Van has a learning disability. He has an amazing hockey IQ. Josie is on a full scholarship. She is helping her older brother raise their younger siblings. They dated during their freshman year. It is now their senior year. They had been avoiding each other. I love that they got this second chance. They are amazing together. They face interesting scenarios. I love Josie’s siblings. They are amusing.

PENALTY KILL is an excellent addition to the Bainbridge Hockey series. I am looking forward to Norris’ story next. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

View all my reviews

Series: Bainbridge Hockey (#2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...