Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, April 11, 2024

Sleet Princess (Sleet #4) by S. J. Tilly Review

Sleet Princess (Sleet #4)Sleet Princess by S.J. Tilly
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

S. J. Tilly heats things up with SLEET PRINCESS (Sleet #4). Hockey star Luke Anders and heiress Natalie Wagner meet while at different weddings at a resort in Mexico. They keep in touch and rendezvous in Las Vegas for one of Luke’s games. While there they accidentally get married.

S. J. Tilly does a fantastic job with this story. The characters are both likable. They have amazing chemistry. They face interesting scenarios throughout the story. I think my favorite is the Blizz incident (Luke’s team’s mascot). It had me seriously laughing.

This is the first book that I have read by S.J. Tilly. I enjoyed her writing style. I want to go back and read the rest of the Sleet series. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.


View all my reviews

Format: 378 pages, Kindle Edition
Expected publication: April 11, 2024
ISBN: 9781962096065 (ISBN10: 1962096068)
Language: English

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...